Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Resolution!! Update the business blog!

So here I am! Sometimes it take me FOREVER to come up with a new idea. When I woke this morning with this thought I got right work. My aplogies for shirts without a live mannequin and hopefully I will post those when I get back. These shirts aren't even finished yet but you get the idea. I'm not sure what to call them. Any ideas? The "Love Name" shirt? New York here I come? Where did the popular sign come from anyway? I should really get a history lesson on this!


And when they walk away together you get a nice little giggle. :) They're wearing them with black skirts and rainbow stripe leggings.

2 comments:

Milissa said...

history: The famous LOVE sculpture by Robert Indiana, situated on the corner of 6th Avenue and 55th Street in Manhattan.

Indiana first created the design for a Christmas card for the Museum of Modern Art in 1964, it was also used on an 8 cent US postage stamp in 1973.

Scott, Emily, and Cara said...

Love the new idea! So great!